Solar Ovens

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Very cheap portable Bidet kit

http://www.3steps.org/Site_3steps.org/Sanitation_-_Bidet.html
This is very interesting.  I do have toilet paper stock piled...but if things are bad long term, eventually you will run out.  My first instinct is...ew!  But as I watched the video, I started thinking, "hu.  That would sure be a lot better than nothing!".  And the great news is, it's super cheap!  You can probably get the squirt bottle & fabric around your house.  And buying a few gloves is very cheap as well (sometimes Walgreens has pretty durable ones on sale for $.30).  Once you had these you could have your toilet paper problem solved indefinitely.  I'm not sure I'm ready to practice now like she suggests, but I think I am going to store these items, for just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment