Solar Ovens

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What don't you want to live without?

Here's another thing to think about...some little thing, perhaps a luxury, that you really would hate living without.  I read something written by a man who'd lived for years in a war torn area.  He said he'd seen people trade much needed food for a bit of make up or soap, to make them feel more human.  I found that to be very interesting.  So I started thinking.  The first one I decided to store extra of is lip balm.  If I have to go all day without it really bothers me!  So whenever there's a good deal on chapstick, even if it's not my favorite kind, I stock up!  The other thing is my hair has a lot of static normally.  I often think that if I didn't have the hair product I use to get rid of that, I would have to shave my head because it would drive me batty!  So I got 2 years of that product last time I bought it.
So give it some thought.  Is there something you use every day you would really HATE being without?  If so, buy some extra!  You'll be so glad to have it someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment