- Reaches temp. up to 350 degrees
- Holds two pots of food
- Engineered 3M plastic lid has 1” air-gap for better heat retention
- R 6.5 Insulation in housing
- Weighs only 10 lbs.
- Even works great without reflectors!
- Broad base gives better stability
Monday, October 24, 2011
Price going up on SOS solar oven
The SOS solar oven is raising prices, & shipping prices on Nov 1. So if you've been considering an oven, now may be the time! Until then, you can still get one shipped to your home for $190. I have the SOS & the Global Sun. While I'm glad to have them both, I use the SOS most of the time. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-400-4597. I have to have orders by noon on Halloween.
PRICE INCLUDES oven w/reflectors, two black enamel pots (3.5 qt.), a WAPI (water pasteurization indicator), built-in thermometer, instruction manual, recipe book and shipping!