Solar Ovens

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Little steps will work, but start now!

I know looking at a huge list of items you need to be prepared is VERY overwhelming! It seems like you could never afford to get all of that! So why even start! But I'm here to promise, that if you'll just keep your preparedness in the front of your mind, & start trying to get something every few days, no matter how small, it will really help. For one thing you'll be amazed how quickly your pile starts to add up! Go buy 1 thing this week on the Dollar Store list. Get the free items at Walgreens next week. Learn something new. Of course you can't get it all at once, but it will build quickly. And you'll be blessed for starting & trying. Opportunities will come, & you'll have much more peace of mind knowing you're working on it. I am amazed at what I have stored since I committed myself to it. All in little bits at a time.
At the same time, don't wait to start. The time for putting it off is passing. Do at least one thing TODAY to get yourself going. Don't stress, don't panic, start will small steps, BUT START! YOU CAN DO IT, AND YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

No comments:

Post a Comment